My Food Philosophy

It starts with realizing your connection with the Earth. The earth will always provide you with the food that you need. Whole food in its purest form. Not chemically laden formulas disguised as food. You will begin to appreciate the people who grow the food. You will not settle for a fruit or vegetable that was grown in the most clean way possible. Because, you see, the energy from these foods becomes a part of you when you ingest it. It's all about conscious eating. Being aware of not only what you put in your mouth but where is comes from. I choose to live a plant based and gluten free lifestyle. This blog is an evolution of sorts. It starts with my dedication to using whole foods and moves into my dedication to a plant based cooking lifestyle. All those recipes you didn't think you could have eating the way I do....Bon Appetite
For more information on plant based wellness, please visit my website at www.pranaholisticwellness.com

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Easy "Peasy" Mom's Pea Salad

I believe in simple and it doesn't get any simpler than mom's pea salad. I grew up eating pea salad but would spend most my time picking out the chunks of cheese, yuck:(

Mom's Pea Salad
1 can drained low sodium peas
2 tbsp. earth balance mayo
Shake of paprika

This cannot get any easier:
Drain peas.
Add to bowl with mayo and a shake of paprika on the top.
Refrigerate for at least a 1/2 hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment